The pressure to dramatically multiply supercomputing capacities in the next few years is a first-class challenge for highly data driven activities such as scientific research, health, engineering or global consumer services.
PROCESS -PROviding Computing solutions for ExaScale challengeS- will deliver ground-breaking services prototypes and tools, specially developed to speed-up uptake of future extreme scale data processing offerings aimed at boosting scientific progress and disruptive business innovation.
PROCESS outputs will allow more intuitive and easier to use exascale data services for broader communities, fostering wider uptake and seeking to expand European e-infrastructure user bases, to secure stronger impact and sustainability.
In a nutshell:
- started in November 2017 and lasts for 36-months
- is a Research and Innovation Action
- Is coordinated by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Muenchen
- includes 8 key players in the new data-driven ecosystem representing educational institutions, e-science centres, application providers and infrastructure owners , based in Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland and The Netherlands.
The official project website will soon be available at http://www.process-project.eu/.
In this project, the MNM-Team cooperates with the following partners:
- LMU Munich (coordinator)
- Universiteit Van Amsterdam (UvA)
- Stichting Netherlands eScience Center (NLESC)
- Haute Ecole Specialisee De Suisse Occidentale (HES-SO)
- Lufthansa Systems GMBH & CO KG
- Inmark Europa SA
- Ustav Informatiky, Slovenska Akademia Vied (UISAV)
- Akademia Gorniczo-Hutnicza IM. Stanislawa Staszica W Krakowie (AGH / AGH-UST)
For further information please contact email@example.com.